1980 - Warehouse storage, packing and removals, services that we added in the 1980s.
1990 - The first cargo agent to open an office at Damascus International Airport’s cargo terminal.
1995 - Offices were opened on the Syrian borders with Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey to handle truck and overland transportation in and out of Syria, as well as transit into Syria.
· 1997 LACMA Certification
· July 2003 Awarded FAIM Certification
· December 2003 Holder of AMSA’S RIM Certification
· IELA Membership 2004
· KLM CARGO Certification for Outstanding Forwarder Performance 2005
· Kuwait Airways 2006 for Outstanding Forwarder Performance
· ECULINE AWARD OCT 2008 in China for Excellent Performance & Dedication
· Award from Lafarge for outstanding performance in Coal Shipment – Turkey 2010
· 2010 certification from Family of Logistics Networks
· 2009 Award in participation and performance of made in Syria exhibition;
· Certification WACO 2010
· July 2010 certification and membership in GPLN Projects Cargo Logistics
· Project AL BASHEQ contribution and performance award October 2009
· Furniture Show performance Award April 2010
· September 2009 IATA RANKING NUMBER 2 IN SYRIA